BIOSHOCK INFINITE PREMIUM AND ULTIMATE SONGBIRD EDITIONS ANNOUNCED
Irrational Games announced two more flavors of Bioshock Infinite for fans to enjoy: The Premium Edition and The Ultimate Songbird Edition! Both editions have a ton of collectible items but only the Ultimate Songbird Edition gets a 9 inch Songbird statue. Both editions will include:
- a 64 page Art of Columbia artbook
- 25mm resin Handyman figure (tie-in figure to a planned boardgame)
- a 5 x 7 replica propaganda ad
- a Murder of Crows vigor mini bottle keychain
- a digital copy of the soundtrack
- three exclusive in-game powerups
There’s also system exclusive goodies: Xbox 360 purchasers will get Booker and Elizabeth Xbox Live Avatar costumes while PC and PlayStation 3 buyers will get themes.
The Premium Edition will sell for $79.99 while the Ultimate Songbird Edition will set you back $149.99. Irrational has warned that both editions will have a limited supply so fair warning. Don’t end up missing out like some people did on Borderlands 2. Bioshock Infinite is available for pre-order from Amazon.